DSNP Update: May 2021
Our contributors keep plugging away, and in May they made many additions to the spec, SDK, and contracts. This work is setting the stage for our first significant milestone. In June, we are planning to deliver the Version 0.1.0 release of the contracts and SDK. As always, we invite you to add your comments and questions to the discussions at forums.projectliberty.io.
- Draft specification for batch announce file format available.
- Draft specification for batch announce filtering available.
- Announce signature specification published.
- Messaging spec cleaned up.
- Published parquetjs fork.
- Signing announcements available.
- Verifying announcements available.
- Reading batches available.
- Registry contract written.
- Identity logic contract written.
- Beacon proxy and factory contracts written.
- Switched to DSNP namespace for NPM packages.
- Version 0.1.0 of contracts and SDK planned for release for initial development. This release will be subject to change, but it is usable.
- Align SDK with spec and contracts.
- Finalization of the graph spec.
- Address content deletion.
- Testnet infrastructure testing.